Oceania Athletics Association is calling for Expressions of Interest from accredited coaches (Gold Coast, Qld area) who would like to be considered for coaching opportunities for Oceania athletes visiting the Oceania High-Performance Training Centre.
The athletes can be based at the HPTC for short or long-term stays and be at varying stages of development. If you are coaching an Oceania athlete, you will be required to submit regular reports outlining training schedules/programs and performance. You will also be required to complete the World Athletics Safeguarding module online. You may be asked to assist in mentoring their coach in their own country.
If you are interested in being considered by the individual athletes, please submit your coaching profile, and include the following information:
• Full contact details
• Event(s) coached
• Your full coaching background
• Your coaching accreditation (please supply registration proof)
• Training venue(s)/times/dates (if multiple events coached outline for each event)
• Detail how many sessions per week you will attend in person
• Associated venue costs (a weekly cost guideline for tracks and gyms)
• Coaching Fees
• Training squad (list suitable training partners for the athletes)
• Previous athletes coached
• Any other relevant information
All Expressions of Interest are to be sent to email@example.com and will be retained on file. Athletes and Federations will be provided with your profile as relevant, and you may need to attend an interview (online or in person) with each athlete and their Federation.