Oceania Athletics Association (OAA) and World Athletics have both identified Nutrition and Health as a priority area for our Member Federations. Nutrition is a major determinant of health, and promoting a healthy diet has the potential to substantially reduce burden of disease and improve quality of life in our region.
Working with our research team through an Australian University, OAA aim to improve nutrition literacy across the Oceania region through a six-week module program dedicated to influencing, motivating and inspiring knowledge acquisition and behaviour change.
Please click here to nominate for the course that will be conducted on (Times are in AEST):
- Monday 13 September – 1400-1600
- Monday 20 September – 1400-1600
- Monday 27 September – 1400-1600
- Monday 4 October – 1400-1600
- Monday 11 October – 1400-1600
- Monday 18 October – 1400-1600
Nominations are due Monday 6 September 2021.
We look forward to seeing you virtually.