The Griffith Business School, Oceania Australia Foundation and Oceania Athletics Association are committed to providing aspiring athletes studying business with the knowledge and skills to develop their careers. They have joined forces to support a scholarship to provide an opportunity for one promising athlete from the Oceania region, commencing in 2023, to develop their athletic potential whilst completing a three year Bachelor of Business degree at Griffith University Gold Coast campus.
The scholarship will offer a 100%, full tuition fee waiver for a Bachelor of Business, accommodation for the term of the scholarship, single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and one economy return flight per year to the maximum value of $1,500.
To be eligible you must:
- Be an international student from the Oceania region competing in the sport of track and field. Citizen of: American Samoa, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu or Vanuatu.
- Have demonstrated high achievement in your chosen sport and be currently competing at national or international level.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission into the Bachelor of Business offered on the Gold Coast campus by the scholarship closing date.
- Be a full-time student commencing in Trimester 1 or 2, 2023.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
The scholarship application is now live on the Griffith University webpage below and the applications open and completed via this page, applications CLOSE 9 January.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Oceania Office.