We are pleased to announce that Athletics Fiji has elected its new Board to manage Athletics in Fiji for the next two years. The election for the new board took place at Athletics Fijiís Annual General Meeting on Saturday the 26th of June 2010.The new board is made up of:
- President: Mr Albert Miller
- Vice President: Mr. Samu Loiti
- Secretary General: Mr. Gabrieli Qoro
- Treasurer: Mr. Selwyn Williams
- Board Members : Mr. Vuli Waqa, Ms. Diana Lewis and Mr. Roy Ravana
- Life Members: Mr. Paul Yee
Athletics Fiji would like to extend its appreciation to all past Board members, especially the past president Mr. Vuli Waqu, supporters and to all the athletes who have been very supportive of the sport over the years.
Oceania Athletics Association would like to congratulate each of the new board members on gaining these positions, and wishes all the best to them to further development and sustain athletics in Fiji.
Thank you to Fiji Athletics for supplying OAA with this information